The PiXL Edge is a framework for schools to develop and accredit students in personal attributes essential for employability and life.
To complete the Pixl edge program you need to complete 10 LORIC activities by the end of year 8. These activities can be completed at school or at home as you can access the system through the Internet.
To login you need to;
- Go to www.theedge.pixl.org.uk
- Enter your username and password that has been given to you( do not change the password)
- Select your activities from the drop down menu, you need two activities for each skill.
- Explain what you are going to do to complete that activity.
- Once that activity has been completed, log back in to complete the evaluation, and mark as completed.
- The task will then be signed off if completed correctly or a comment will be added to explain any extra details that you need to add.
- Captain a team
- A research project on healthy eating over a term and present findings
- A tutor group activity of your choice
- Produce an equipment checklist for your tutor group
- Assist the school receptionist
- Achieve an attendance of 95% or above
- Complete a 2 day challenge week activity (TED DAYS)
- A general knowledge quiz for your peers
- A poster about road safety
- Act as a tour guide for visitors to the school
- Design a poster about cyber security and display it